Hop to it! Sacramento Beer Week returns
Celebrate blondes, stouts, IPAs and more at these local Sacramento Beer Week events.
• Nugget Market of El Dorado Hills, 4500 Post St., will host beer tasting on Friday, Feb. 24, with Bison Brewing from 5 to 6 p.m. and Boston Beer Company from 6 to 7 p.m.; Thursday, March 1, the store hosts Deschutes Brewing from 5 to 6 p.m and Knee Deep Brewing from 6 to 7 p.m.; and Friday, March 2, Boulder Brewing will pour from 5 to 6 p.m. and Anderson Valley Brewing from 6 to 7 p.m. Enjoy delicious cheese samples with the craft beer.
• Samuel Horne’s Tavern in Folsom presents the Folsom Hop Rodeo — a full day of the stickiest, hoppiest beers they could find — on Saturday, Feb. 25. The tavern at 719 Sutter St. will feature tasting flights from 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.
• The Cellar Wine Bar in El Dorado Hills, 3907 Park Drive, Suite 110, features Happy Hour pricing on all nine draft beers, including Delirium Tremens and a selection from Dogfish Head, during Beer Lovers Sunday, Feb. 26, from 2 to 8 p.m.
• BevMo! in Folsom, 2595 Iron Point Road, hosts Sudwerk Brewery from 4 to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 29, and Mendocino Brewing from 4 to 7 p.m. on Saturday, March 3. Taste hand-crafted beers and chat with members of the breweries.
• The Cellar Wine Bar in El Dorado Hills, 3907 Park Drive, Suite 110, lets you taste four different styles of Belgian and Domestic beers and decide for yourself who does it best from 6 to 8 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 29. Taste a total of eight beers for $15.
• Join the Gold Country Brewers Association and Lockdown Brewing Co., 317 Leidesdorf St. in Folsom, for a brew day on the Brewery On A Trailer from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Find a complete list of sudsy events at sacramentobeerweek.com.