The weather is heating up so you know what that means! It’s time for the region’s favorite concert series, Live on the Boulevard! El Dorado Hills Town Center will rock this summer with a 12-show line-up, June 19 through Sept. 11.
Every Thursday night in the Steven Young Amphitheater from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Town Center hosts a live music event with food, give-a-ways and plenty of room to get your groove on. This sizzling summer concert series kicks off June 19 with Boys of Summer, an Eagles Tribute band sure to rock the house, and ends with a momentous show by the Skynnyn Lynnyrd Band.
And that’s not all. Again this year Town Center hosts a special Sept. 11 performance by the Folsom Symphony and its new Music Director and Conductor Peter Jaffe.
Live on the Boulevard line-up
- June 19: Boys of Summer – Eagles Tribute
- June 26: Petty Theft – San Francisco Tribute to Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
- July 10: Unauthorized Rolling Stones
- July 17: Chris Gardner Band – Rockin’ Country
- July 24: Nathan Owens Motown & Soul Review
- July 31: Mania – Beatles Tribute
- Aug. 7: Cash Prophets – Johnny Cash Tribute
- Aug. 14: Island of Black and White – Rock/Reggae/Blues
- Aug. 21: Journey Unauthorized – Tribute
- Aug. 28: Super Huey – Huey Lewis and the New Tribute
- Sept. 4: Skynnyn Lynnyrd – Tribute
- Sept. 11: Folsom Symphony Performing – American Salute
Concert viewing set-up will begin at 5 p.m. again this year and attendees are welcome to bring blankets and chairs to settle in for the show.
Live on the Boulevard sponsors include: Platinum Sponsors — Mercy Hospital of Folsom and Mercy Medical Group, Mercedes-Benz of El Dorado Hills, California Welcome Center, Bistro 33 and The Mansour Company; Gold Sponsor — Marshall Medical Center, Wells Fargo Bank, Shingle Springs Subaru, Waste Connections, Holiday Inn Express; and Silver Sponsors — Mechanics Bank, Town Center Bike & Tri, Selland’s Market Café, Nugget Market.