Connector JPA responds to EIR comments
The final PEIR/responses to comments for the Capital Southeast Connector project is now available.
Interested parties may review and/or obtain a copy of the document at the following locations:
- Connector JPA office, 10640 Mather Blvd., Suite 120, in Mather
- City of Folsom Planning Department at City Hall, 50 Natoma St., second floor
- City of Elk Grove Planning Department at City Hall, 8401 Laguna Palms Way
- City of Rancho Cordova Planning Department at City Hall, 2729 Prospect Park Drive
- El Dorado County Planning Department in Building C, 2850 Fairlane Court, Placerville
- Sacramento County Public Information Counter, 827 7th St., Room 230
- Capital Southeast Connector website at connectorjpa.com
Paper copies of the final PEIR/responses to comments can be purchased for $25 each. CDs of the document will be provided upon request. Both items can be requested from the Connector JPA office.
The anticipated certification of the PEIR and adoption of the proposed general alignment will take place at the Aug. 12 JPA Board of Directors meeting.
The final EIR is an informational document prepared by the Capital Southeast Connector JPA that must be considered by decision makers before approving or denying the project. The final PEIR must be adopted by the JPA board prior to adoption on the general project alignment.
For more information call the JPA offices at (916) 876-9094.