Town Center’s 2012 outlook good
New establishments and tenants will move into El Dorado Hills Town Center in 2012.
Coming soon are:
- Reunion, a sophisticated, upscale venue and night spot catering to the over-35 crowd. Slated to open in June 2012 and created by the owners of Pizza Rock, District 30 and Dive Bar in downtown Sacramento, the luxurious establishment will feature great food, a bar, dancing, events and entertainment.
- First Northern Bank, a community bank projected to open in early spring 2012. Founded in 1910, the bank serves Solano, Yolo, Sacramento, Placer and El Dorado counties with 11 full-service branches.
- Face in a Book, an independent bookstore that will feature 1,200 square feet of general fiction, children’s books, non-fiction titles and gifts. The book store will open in April 2012.
- A local Keller Williams Realty office is also in the works in 2012.
Just opened :
- Blu Seafood, owned by brothers Chef Fred and Matt Haines, which is now open next to the popular Bistro 33 Wednesday through Saturdays 5 to 9 p.m. Chef Fred has created a unique and fresh seafood menu for Blu featuring oysters, clams, prawns, wood-fired fish skewers. Blu features special nightly entrées.
- Radiant Yoga recently opened upstairs in the El Dorado Hills Sports Club. The state-of-the-art infrared radiant heated studio offers Power Vinyasa Flow with inspiring music to unite the mind, body and spirit. Classes, workshops, trainings and events are held for every level.
“Our vision for our development has remained unchanged from concept to reality and this recent activity and signs of growth confirm that it’s working,” said Tony Mansour, CEO of The Mansour Company. “Town Center truly is a place where community members gather to shop, socialize, relax and play. There is definitely new energy here.”
Short URL: http://www.villagelife.com/?p=14822This story falls on page ""